Monday, September 15, 2008

HUH???

Sarah Palin needs a tele-prompter to tell her when to pause in a speech?
Wha????
She needs someone/thing to phonetically sound out nuclear????

This is a woman who was Mayor of a town of more than 15 people, who then went on to become Governor of a STATE, who has been tapped for next-in-line-to-the-Oval Office and second most important person of the second largest free country on the ENTIRE PLANET, and she needs someone to tell her how to sound out the word "nuclear"??????????


Are you kidding me????

Wait, I think I can become a politician after all.

My platforms are easy to understand. I stand for what is right, freedom to choose for all, decency, commonsense and opportunity. Mess with my country, or it's people, or my family and I'm gonna come down like a ton of bricks on your ass.
And here's the best part...

I don't need someone to tell me how to sound out a word my eight year old knows!

No comments: